Click Me

Saturday 3 January 2015

Three Dogs



Three dogs were sitting in the waiting room at the veterinarian’s. One of the dogs was hanging its head and sighing. 

The second dog turned to him and asked, “What are you in here for, buddy?” 

The dog looked depressed. 

“I’m in big trouble,” he said. “My owner has a really nice sports car with leather seats. I just love to go for rides in it. Well, the other day, he took me for a ride and I was so excited, I peed on the nice leather seat. Now he’s having me put to sleep.” 

“I know how you feel,” said the second dog. “My owners have a beautiful, expensive oriental rug. The other day they were late getting home from work and I just couldn’t help myself. I fucked all over their nice carpet and ruined it. They’re having me put to sleep too.” 

Both dogs turned to the third dog in the waiting room. “So what are you here for?” they asked. 

“Well,” said the third dog, “my owner likes to do her housework in the nude. The other day, she was vacuuming and she knelt down to vacuum under the sofa and I just couldn’t help myself. I hopped on her back and had the ride of my life.” 

The other dogs nodded in sympathy. “So she’s having you put to sleep too, huh?” 

“No,” said the dog, “I’m having my nails clipped.”


Quote Of The Day: Hudhaifa ibn Al-Yaman reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, when the believer meets another believer and greets him with peace and shakes his hand, the sins of them both will shed like the shedding of the leaves of a tree.”  Source: Mu’jam Al-Awsat 253  Grade: Sahih li ghayri (authentic due to external evidence) according to Al-Albani



No comments:

Post a Comment