Click Me

Thursday 19 May 2011

Mr Bean Jokes




Interviewer : What is your birth date? 

Mr Bean : 13th October 

Interviewer : Which year? 

Mr Bean :  EVERY YEAR 

*******

Manager asked Mr Bean at an interview. 

Can you spell a word that has more than 100 letters in it? 

Mr Bean replyed: -P-O-S-T-B-O-X. 

*******

After returning back from a foreign trip, Mr Bean asked his wife, “Do I look like a foreigner?” 

“No! Why?”

“In Delhi a lady asked me, ‘Are you a foreigner?’”

*******

One tourist from U.S.A. asked Mr Bean, “Any great man born in this village?” 

“No sir, only small babies!”

*******

Lecturer : Write a note on Gandhi Jayanthi.
  
So Mr Bean writes, ‘Gandi was a great man, but I don't know who is Jayanthi’.

*******

When Mr Bean was traveling with his wife in an auto, the driver adjusted the mirror. Mr Bean shouted, “You are trying to see my wife? Sit behind. I will drive.”

*******

Interviewer : Just imagine you are on the 3rd floor, it caught fire and how will you escape? 

Mr Bean : its simple. I will stop my imagination!

*******

Mr Bean : My mobile bill how much?

Call centre girl : Sir, just dial 123 to know current bill status.  

Mr Bean : Stupid, not CURRENT BILL my MOBILE BILL. 

*******

Mr Bean : I think that girl is deaf.

Friend : How do you know? 

Mr Bean : I told I love her, but she said her chappals are new.

*******

Friend : I got a brand new Ford IKON for my wife! 

Mr Bean : Wow! That's an unbelievable exchange offer!

*******

Teacher : Which is the oldest animal in world?
 
Mr Bean : ZEBRA.  

Teacher : How?

Mr Bean: Bcoz it is black and white.

******* 

Mr Bean attending an interview in Software Company.
 
Manager : Do you know MS Office? 

Mr Bean : If you give me the address I will go there sir.

*******
  
Mr Bean in airplane going to Bombay. While its landing he shouted, “Birmingham, Birmingham.” 
 
Air hostess said, “B silent.”

“Ok. Irmingham. Irmingham.”

*******

Teacher : What is common between JESUS, KRISHNA, RAM, GANDHI and BUDDHA?

Mr Bean : All are born on government holidays.

*******  

Sir : What is difference between Orange and Apple?
 
Mr Bean : Color of Orange is orange, but color of Apple is not APPLE.


<---When was the last time your Instagram picture won you something cool like this?

If you like tea, you'll 'tehtarik' hati dengan these freebies. #myliptonmoments----->

<---This is something you should take a look at! #mynote3




3 comments: