Click Me

Thursday 19 May 2011

Arab student sends an e-mail




Arab student sends an e-mail to his dad saying :
 
Dear dad,
 
Berlin is wonderful, people are nice and I really like it here, but Dad, I am bit ashamed to arrive to my college with my Gold Mercedes, when all my teachers travel by train.


Your Son,
Nasser


------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sometime later Nasser gets reply to his e-mail from his Dad :

Loving son,
 
Twenty million dollars transferred to your account, please stop embarrassing us, go and get yourself a train too.
 
Your Dad,

Al-Saud




<---When was the last time your Instagram picture won you something cool like this?

If you like tea, you'll 'tehtarik' hati dengan these freebies. #myliptonmoments----->

<---This is something you should take a look at! #mynote3


 

No comments:

Post a Comment