Click Me

Thursday 3 May 2012

Light Weight Jokes


Rocket to Moon

On the first night of honeymoon the wife crazy husband says, "My sweet darling, I am going to take you to moon tonight."
The impatient wife says, "Sure, but first at least let's see the rocket to get there."




Period of Patience

Dad went to school for getting the report card for his son in the  middle of the class and had to wait long. So he got impatient and asked the lady teacher, " Madame, When will you give it to me then?"
The smiling teacher says, "After my period is over for  sure sir."




Test By Puncture

A Santa meets Banta in a hospital and expresses surprise, "What are you here for?"
Banta says, "I am here for blood test and these idiots are going to puncture my finger."
Santa started crying, "Oh my God, I am here for urine test and I am too  young yet, what will happened to me?"






Gossiping Gurkhas

A Gurkha guard boasts to other, "You know, when I was small, that Victoria Tower fell down upon me."
So the second Gurkha guard inquired, "Hey why? Did it kill you then?"
The puzzled first one says, "I don't remember, I was too young  then."

No comments:

Post a Comment