Click Me

Sunday 17 February 2013

The Nun



A soldier ran up to a nun. Out of breath he asked, “Please, may I hide under your skirt. I'll explain later.”  

The nun agreed.  

A moment later two military police ran up and asked, “Sister, have you seen a soldier?”  

The nun replied, “He went that way.” 

After the MPs ran off, the soldier crawled out  from under her skirt and said, “I can't thank you enough, Sister. You see, I don't want to go to Afghanistan.”  

The nun said, “I understand completely.” 

The soldier added, “I hope I'm not rude, but you have a great pair of legs.”  

The nun replied, “If you had looked a little higher, you would have seen a great pair of balls, I don't want to go to Afghanistan either.”


Quote Of The Day: Anas ibn Malik reported: A Jewish woman came to the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, with a poisoned sheep and he ate from it. She was brought to him and it was said, “Should we kill her?” He said, “No.” I continued to see the effects of the poison upon the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him.  [Sahih Bukhari, Book 47, Number 786]


No comments:

Post a Comment