Click Me

Saturday 30 November 2013

Cheating



Otis, Henry, and Tom were sitting in a bar discussing their wives.

Henry started by saying, “I think my wife's fooling around on me. I went home the other day and found a hammer and a saw under our bed. I think she's cheatin' on me with a carpenter.”

Tom answered, “Yeah, I think my wife isn't faithful either. The other day I went home and found a pipe wrench and some pipes under my bed. I think she's cheatin' on me with a plumber.”

Otis then joins in and says, “Well, if you think that's bad, I've got one for ya. I went home yesterday and found a cowboy under my bed. I think my Leena is cheatin' on me with a horse.”



Quote Of The Day: Hakeem ibn Hizam reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Both parties in a business transaction have the right to annul it as long as they have not separated. If they are truthful and clear with each other they will be blessed, but if they lie and conceal something the blessing will be eliminated.”  Source: Sahih Bukhari 1973, Sahih Muslim 1532  Grade: Mutaffaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Imam Muslim

 



No comments:

Post a Comment