Click Me

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Jokes 2

The farmer has to be an optimist or he wouldn't still be a farmer. - Will Rogers, 1879 - 1935
====================================
Although a bright and able man, my husband is almost completely helpless when faced with even the simplest domestic chore.

One day, in exasperation, I pointed out to him that our friend, Betty had taught her husband Frank, to cook, sew and do laundry, and that if anything ever happened to Betty, Frank would be able to care for himself.

Then I said, "What would you do if anything happened to me?"

After considering that possibility for a moment, my husband said happily, "I'd move in with Frank!"
===========================
Whatever you do, don't give up.  Because all you can do once you've given up is bitch.  I've known some great bitchers in my time.  With some it's a passion, with others an art. - Molly Ivins, 1944 - 2007
===============================
Customer:  I'm trying to connect to the Internet with your CD, but it just doesn't work.  What am I doing wrong?

Tech support:  OK, you've got the CD in the CD drive, right?

Customer:  Yeah....

Tech support:  And what sort of computer are you using?

Customer:  Computer?  Oh no, I haven't got a computer.  It's in the CD player and all I get is weird noises.  Listen.....

Tech support:  Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!
==================================
Psychiatry enables us to correct our faults by confessing our parents' shortcomings.

==================================

No comments:

Post a Comment