Click Me

Sunday 8 January 2012

Some Coffee Humor


At the data-entry company where I work, the other operators and I share a coffeepot.  One morning I took it in to the ladies room to fill it with water.  Then I began preening in the mirror, brushing my hair and re-applying some make-up.  I  didn't realize how long I'd been until someone slipped a note under the door.  "You win," it read.  "Any ransom demand will be met.  Just release the coffeepot."



A man walked up to a vending machine, put in a coin and pressed the button labeled, "Coffee, double cream, sugar." No cup appeared.  Then two nozzels went into action, one sending forth coffee, the other, cream.  After the proper amounts had gone down the drain where the cup should have been, the machine turned off.  "Now that's real automation," the man exclaimed.  "This thing even drinks it for you!"



A lady came into the kitchen, sat down at the table, leaned forward, put her head in her hands and said to her husband "Honey, I feel terrible! My head hurts, my back's killing me and my left breast just burns and burns."  Her husband replied, "I will help you Dear.  I'll get you aspirin for the headache, I'll rub your back and if you'll just sit up and get your breast out of the coffee, it'll stop burning."

No comments:

Post a Comment