Click Me

Monday 14 January 2013

Little Johnny, Quit Bugging Me



While playing in the backyard, Little Johnny kills a honeybee. His father sees him killing the honeybee and angrily says, “No honey for you for one month!”  

Later that afternoon, Johnny's dad catches him tearing the wings off a butterfly. “That's it! No butter for you for one month!” says his dad.

Later that evening as Johnny's mother cooks dinner, a cockroach run across the kitchen floor. She jumps and stomps on it, and then looks up to find Little Johnny and her husband watching her.  

Little Johnny looks at his father and says, “Are you going to tell her, Dad, or do you want me to?”


Quote Of The Day: Narrated Abdullah bin Masud:  I asked Allah's Apostle, “O Allah's Apostle! What is the best deed?” He replied, “To offer the prayers at their early stated fixed times.” I asked, “What is next in goodness?” He replied, “To be good and dutiful to your parents.” I further asked, what is next in goodness?” He replied, “To participate in Jihad in Allah's Cause.” I did not ask Allah's Apostle anymore and if I had asked him more, he would have told me more.


No comments:

Post a Comment