Click Me

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Once There Was A Blonde Who Wanted To Prove...




Once there was a blonde who wanted to prove to people that she wasn't just a dumb blonde. So she asked her friend, “how could I show people I'm not just a dumb blonde?” 

Her friend says, “First learn all the provinces and their capitals.” 

So that week the blonde learned them. The next week she was at a party and a man asked a question. 

The blonde says, “I know the anwser.” 

Then the man said “What would you know? You're just a dumb blonde?” 

Then the blonde says, “I'll have you know I'm not just a dumb blonde, I know all the provinces and their capitals.” 

Then the man said, “Okay, Saskatchewan.” 

The blonde started to grin. 

“What are you grinning about?” said the man. 

The blonde said, “Easy. S.”


Quote Of The Day: Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: Allah's Apostle entered upon sick man to pay him a visit, and said to him, “Don't worry, Allah willing, (your sickness will be) an expiation for your sins.” The man said, “No, it is but a fever that is boiling within an old man and will send him to his grave.” On that, the Prophet said, “Then yes, it is so.”

No comments:

Post a Comment