Click Me

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Lucky Driver



A police officer pulls over a driver and informs him that he has just won $5,000 in a safety competition, all because he is wearing his seat belt.  

“What are you going to do with the prize money?” the officer asks.  

The man responds, “I guess I'll go to driving school and get my license.”  

His wife says, “Officer, don't listen to him. He's a smart aleck when he's drunk.”  

The guy in the back seat pops up out from under the blanket and says, “I knew we wouldn't get far in this stolen car.”  

Just then a knock comes from the trunk and a voice calls out, “Are we over the border yet?”


Quote Of The Day: Yahya related to me from Malik from Muhammad ibn Yahya ibn Habban from al-Araj from Abu Hurayra that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “Do not ask for a woman in marriage when another muslim has already done so.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment