Click Me

Thursday 18 July 2013

Stuttering Problem



A guy walks into his doctor's office and says, “Ddddoc, I've bbbeen sssttttuttering ffor yyears and III'm tired of it. Ccccan yyyou hehehelp mmme?”  

The doc says, “Well, I'll have to examine you first before I can answer you.”  

The doc examines him and says, “Well, I'm pretty sure that I know what the problem is.”  

The guy asks, “Wwwell wwwhat is it, ddoc?”  

The doc says, “It's your penis. It's about about 18 inches long and all of the down pressure is putting a strain on your vocal chords.” 

The guy asks, “Wwwhat ccan wwe ddo about it?”  

The doc replies, “Well, I can cut it off and transplant a shorter one. I can guarantee that the operation will cure your stuttering.”  

The guy says, “Dddo it!” 

The guy has the operation and about four weeks later he comes back to the doctor's office and says, “Thanks Doc. You've solved my problem and I don't stutter any more but I've only had sex once in the past month. My wife doesn't enjoy it any more. I cannot satisfy her. She liked my long penis. I don't care if I have to stutter, I want you to put my long one back one!”  

The doc replies, “Nnnnope. A ddddeal's a ddddeal!”


Quote Of The Day: Abu Sa’eed Al-Khudri reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The morning meal is a blessed meal, so do not abandon it even if you take only a sip of water. Verily, Allah and His angels send blessings upon those who take the morning meal.”  Source: Musnad Ahmad 11003  Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Mundhiri




No comments:

Post a Comment