Click Me

Tuesday 9 July 2013

The Old Guy At The Gym


Advice for an old guy. 


  I was working out at the gym when I spotted a sweet young thing walking in.



I asked the trainer standing next to me, “What machine should I use to impress that lady over there?”  

The trainer looked me over and said; “I would recommend the ATM in the lobby.” 



Quote Of The Day: Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, let him not harm his neighbor. Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, let him honor his guest. Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, let him speak goodness or remain silent.”  Source: Sahih Muslim 47  Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Imam Muslim



2 comments:

  1. nice blog you have dere...u visited my blog www.yomiafolabi.blogspot.com how can we partner together??

    ReplyDelete